Sunday, May 17, 2009

Think tank





After giving daddy a proper good morning salute on Saturday, I went to work pondering some of the more pressing matters of my daily life, such as, but not limited to:
1. Where is mommy and my milk or daddy, what is it you do here exactly?
2. Why is my diaper still wet or do you think snuggling me longer will make it drier?
3. What is it with those 3 strange furry creatures slinking around at ground level?
4. Is my name Julian or Perfect or Adorable or Gorgeous or what? Y'all are confusing me.
xo ~Jules

1 comment:

  1. Okay kiddo - if you are related to your dad and you can run a think tank, then you can surely come up with some good puns using your own name. I've been trying to respond your dad's nonsense (A-Nor-able & A-mae-zing)and I'm coming up dry, Jules. I don't think that it is the challenge your perfect and phenomenal name presents as much as it is the relative absence of brilliance evidenced in my own thoughts. Please let me know if you can think of anything as it kills me to concede this type of thing to your dad.

    ReplyDelete