Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back to work for Dad...

There are no pictures to describe the big bummer that is Dad returning to work. I thought he'd be hanging out with us everyday, forever, but he says that he has to work so I can eat, get new shoes and go to college, whatever "college" is. Nonetheless, he seemed pretty tired after his first day back and not very interested in ever returning. Mommy and I are defintely enjoying our time together and as well as all the extra snuggles I am getting from my Gran. I guess I will just have to get used to hanging with Daddy in the evening during the week until I am old enough to go to work with him everyday. xo ~Jules

2 comments:

  1. Ahh....it is so hard. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh.....and Gran thought the hugs could go on forever....who imagined how hard it would be to drive hundreds of miles back to Rochester.....

    ReplyDelete