Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring is here and so am I!





After a light nap in my Haba playmat (thx again Keith and Lena, I really love it in there), some voracious feeding and a supposed trip to Target (I am told I slept from the time we got in the car until the time we got home and remember nothing of the experience), I awoke refreshed and it was time for some light gardening. With it being Spring and all, I "tended" to the flowers while mommy told me a funny story...she really has me going in this last picture. Ahh Spring...I am so glad I chose this as my first season - new life abounds, so I feel right at home. xo ~Jules

2 comments:

  1. omg. he gets cuter every time i refresh my browser! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible he is the cutest baby on earth? And Daddy is really impressing me with his great narrative and photography.....ummm and Mommy sure looks skinny and beautiful these days....can't wait to see you all. xxxoo.

    ReplyDelete