Saturday, May 2, 2009

One week old today!


Boy how the time flies!! It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital and now look at me. Mommy and daddy are doing pretty well so far and are appreciating every bit of help Grandma Bev (or Grandma Cookie as I like to call her) is giving them. I mean, Daddy didnt even know it was Saturday until I told him....so sad.
For now, using a little trick I learned from Norah and Mae Strickland, I wanted to give a big one week old hello to my Uncle Eric in Chicago and Auntie Lily in Austin. I hope to get to meet you guys soon! xoxo ~Jules

5 comments:

  1. can't wait to meet you too, buddy! i'm glad you and barney have become pals!! we have soooooo much to catch up on, but in the mean time, be cool, have fun and i'll see you soon!
    xo
    uncle e

    ReplyDelete
  2. jules, your uncle eric and aunt lily are very cool! i know you'll love them. happy 1 week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Boy, Happy one week old bday.
    I love and miss you,
    Gran

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, where is our message? just kidding! happy one week to sweet julian! mae turned 6 months today - it is flying!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does Julian find the time to write this blog? He seems quite tuckered out.

    BTW, his syntax is great for a one-week-old.

    ReplyDelete