Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day




Happy 1st Mother's Day to my mommy and to all those other mommies out there. I overheard mommy and daddy say that they are starting to really appreciate all the hard work mothers do, so here's to them. I was surprised (as is shown in one pic above) to learn that we were actually going out to a Mother's Day brunch this morning, so I put on my Sunday's best and we met our friends the Pinneys (Jason, Jen, Cormac and baby Ryan) for an interesting time at the Fruitlands Museum, our local hotspot. I was pretty sleepy and spent brunch snuggled in my car seat, but I can tell that mommy & daddy enjoyed their first meal out with me in tow.
xo ~Jules

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Brenna!!! Motherhood looks like it is taking to you...radiant in these pictures.

    Love -
    K,D,N&M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules,

    Mom and Dad look pretty neat--and they sure do like you. I have been trying for years to get my hair your color--what do you use? It seems so natural.

    By the way, how do you like those colorful diapers? Maybe I should ask your parents that question since they are the ones doing all the changing.

    Happy Mother's Day to Brenna--your first of many. Dad's day is one the way. I will be in Italy but will think of you all.

    Hope to see you soon. I can't wait. Love from Rita and Phyl too.

    ReplyDelete