Monday, August 3, 2009

PMC Success!!

Thanks to all of my sponsors for your generosity - my inaugural PMC ride was a success and a ton of fun. On the nicest day of the summer, I rode 90 miles from Wellesley, MA to the Mass Maritime Academy in Bourne. The event and the gratitude along the route were both amazing!
Cape Cod Canal from Bourne Bridge - mile 90 (post-race finish...yes, I kept riding)

Mass Maritime Academy - Finish


Pre-race at Babson College, Wellesley

Riders' Lunchstop - Mile 54 - I think I ate 10 PB&J's this day

Attempt at self-portrait while on bike

Starting line - Babson College

4 comments:

  1. The crowd photos are simply amazing. I had no idea of the scope of the PMC. If ever a cure was on the horizon, surely now it will be....THANK YOU for your incredible effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude!. . .
    you made it!
    congrats on the bike ride!. . . what a perfect weekend for it!
    thank you for riding for cancer(my mom)
    good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. Thanks for doing what you do....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS, t-bone!

    ReplyDelete