Monday, June 1, 2009

Sunday Visitors




While I was a bit uncertain at first, I whole-heartedly enjoyed meeting my now good buddy Brooks and his parent Chris and Kayla when they came by for a visit yesterday. xo ~Jules
Thanks for coming by guys, it was great seeing you...hard to believe it was 10 yrs ago that we all lived in Burlington, when knowing what time Grippo was playing the Red Square and when our tee time was at Marty Keene's were our only cares in the world. Times have indeed changed, but for the better. ~T







3 comments:

  1. jules, times have certainly changed for the better. we hope you can visit austin so we can meet you and watch you take your first dip in barton springs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little man is getting so big! the last pix is darling! can't wait to meet you jules in august!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the first picture I thought, "Gee, Jules, you are growing up fast!" Then I realized it wasn't Jules, but some other older darling baby. Jules, you are still a tiny baby and that's as it should be. Don't grow up too fast - I haven't met you yet. But, I hope to in early August. Will you be home?
    ..Nancy Adams

    ReplyDelete